A Family Ride

Life has been busy with over lapping kids activities, long work days, and too much homework! This weekend we took a break and were able to get in a family bike ride. We had a great time!

Ready to go!
Across The Bridge


Full of sights!



Jord spent much of the time Checking & Fixing...

A pit stop to PLAY!

When I was a kid my mom took my brothers and I on many bike rides. They are wonderful memories I have. It was great to see how much fun we all had. It reminded me of all the bike rides I have taken. Gotta love a fun and inexpensive way to spend some family time!  
Another great idea for all our Summer To Do Lists!

Post a Comment

Follow Me...

Follow Me...

Subscribe To My Blog!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP