Asian Chicken Salad

My husband and I are lovers of cabbage and Asian food so when I created this dish we were in HEAVEN!
Had to share it.



1 Package Mixed Salad Green
1/2 package of Cole Slaw cabbage mix
1 small cucumber diced
1 small Red Pepper diced 
1/2 cup Purple Cabbage in thin strips 
1 can Mandarin Oranges drained and patted dry
2 Chicken Breasts trimmed and pounded even
1 Cup teriyaki Sauce
1 bottle Asian Salad dressing ( I like Kens Lite Asian Dressing)


Marinate your chicken breast in 1 cup teriyaki sauce for 1 hour. Grill chicken breast until cooked thru. Slice thin.
Toss together salad, Cole slaw mix, cucumber, red pepper. Top with Mandarin Oranges, and Chicken slices. Serve with dressing.
I made chicken pot stickers to go with this salad. It was a great, fast and easy meal.

A satisfied tester!

Post a Comment

Follow Me...

Follow Me...

Subscribe To My Blog!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP