That time of year again....

Summer is flying by! Tonight is my sons last baseball game. I just can't believe it, Already? I will have two kids in full day school and my baby is crawling and pulling himself up on anything he can.

School supplies are everywhere, and yesterday I went to Costco and saw Halloween decorations. Unbelievable! I knew this morning it was about time for school to start because the kids were doing nothing but fighting, and at 2 this afternoon I was dreaming of a glass of wine, while singing its 5'0clock somewhere!

I do love the season changes we get here in Colorado, and by the time fall actually arrives I will be more than ready to say goodbye to 95 degree days, and hello to sweaters, pumpkins and chai lattes. But I am always sad to say goodbye to another summer. So here's to the last few weeks before we head back to school.

Cheers!



Dari  – (August 27, 2010 at 6:35 PM)  

Thank you for the follow. I love your pictures and your "dreaming of a glass of wine at 2" definitely resonates with me!

I was at Costco just tonight and noticed they have toys out already. They will be there thru xmas. Yikes!

My kids started school on Monday and the fighting as already cut down exponentially. I don't think they've actually had a good fight all week! Unheard of for them...

I look forward to your tweets and posts. Enjoy the last few days of summer...

Dari  – (August 27, 2010 at 6:37 PM)  

hmm, I thought I commented using my google account...

My page is http://mominmanagement.com and same for twitter - mominmanagement

CHIC THOUGHTS  – (August 31, 2010 at 1:04 PM)  

Lexi Thanks for the comment, I've been enjoying your tweets! Will go checkout your page.
Cheers to the last days of summer.

Post a Comment

Follow Me...

Follow Me...

Subscribe To My Blog!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP